Each month we host a featured speaker and raffle a wide variety of plants. Members often share free cuttings from their own gardens, show special plants on the display table, and bring refreshments to share.
Our meetings are open to the public. Help to set-up and clean-up are most appreciated.
Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church is located at 909 North La Cumbre Road 93110 near the upper State Street area of Santa Barbara. Parking and entry to the church are accessed via North La Cumbre Road. Click here for a map.
Click below for Newsletter, or visit our Facebook page:
Annual dues: Dual/Family $18 & Individuals $15
Dues are for the calendar year (Jan 1 – Dec 31) and may be paid by check payable to “SBCSS”.
Benefits include a monthly newsletter, monthly meetings, library privileges and one free plant per membership at our annual December Holiday Party & Potluck.
SANTA BARBARA CACTUS & SUCCULENT SOCIETY
- Co-Presidents – Art Posch & Chris Rupp
- Vice President – Bob Mustacich
- Program Coordinator – Bob Mustacich
- Treasurer – Nollie Lei
- Garden Tour Coordinator – Krista Roney
- CSSA Affiliate Chair – Martin Dent
- Secretary – Judy Larson
- Social Media – Anna Bower and Thomas Baker-Rabe
- Newsletter Editor – David Burby
- Librarian – Karen Davidson
- Historian – Andrew Mullen